Parigi, 2 febbraio 2016 XBRL Europe Day
|REGISTRATION IS OPEN
16TH XBRL EUROPE DAY. FEBRUARY 2nd 2016. PARIS, FRANCE
9:30 – 17:00 CET
Organized by XBRL Europe
Hosted by XBRL France and Institute of Chartered Accountants (CSOEC) 19, Rue Cognac-Jay 75007 Paris.
Who should attend?
XBRL Europe Day is focused in policies and guidelines evolutions involving XBRL in Europe, European Authorities and European Countries.
|What are the top seven reasons you should not miss the XBRL Day in Paris?
1. See National and European XBRL experiences and future steps
2. Share first hand experiences with Regulators, Preparers, Providers and Users
3. Learn about XBRL Public Consultation of ESMA (European Securities Authority)
4. Be present in the Extraordinary General Assembly of XBRL Europe
5. Don’t miss the opportunity to ask face to face questions to decision makers and techies
6. Network during sessions, breaks, lunches, dinners & social events
7. Save the registration fee, as the event is basically at no cost
The venue is the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CSOEC) 19, Rue Cognac-Jay 75007 Paris. Seats are limited to 70 and will be treated by registration order. A small lunch participation will be collected at the entrance. Receipts will be available.
The program is under preparation by the Preparation Committee and will be distributed soon.
Informal and networking dinner(s) will take place the 1st of February. Locations will be distributed later. Accommodation if any is to be organized by each participants.
Hosting Institutions are very glad to invite Regulators, Supervisors, Business Registers, Government and Financial Reporting Entities. XBRL Europe is very glad to invite XBRL Europe Members, namely Members of supporting XBRL Jurisdictions as well as XBRL Europe Direct Members, up to 2 seats per Member (speakers and convened WG members not included). Remaining seats will be assigned by registration order up to 70.
|This message has been prepared by the Organizing Committee of the 16th XBRL Day in Paris. The layout is inspired from the XBRL US peers. No rights reserved.
Please do not reply to this message, as the Organizing Committee does not control all the distribution lists. For additional info/queries, please e-mail to contact